OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Duval County, FL
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Jacksonville, Florida. The practice is accepting board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
- Join a busy and expanding group of four Ob/GYN's
- Flexible schedule! 3 days in office, 1 day of surgery is typical.
- Good mix of OB and GYN (50/50). Ability for someone to do more of one or the other. 45-60 deliveries per month on average
- 20-25 patients/day in office on average
- Robotics available.
- In-office procedures/in-office surgeries.
- Jacksonville, perfectly positioned along the Atlantic Ocean in northeast Florida, is a natural paradise for visitors looking for an affordable yet luxurious destination
- The "River City by the Sea" boasts more than 20 miles of wide and uncrowded beaches, close to 40 miles of the tranquil intracoastal Waterway canal, and the longest stretch of the beautiful St. Johns River.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Duval County, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly