MATERNAL AND FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
• Join a busy, established division of 10 Maternal/Fetal Medicine providers recruiting due to an upcoming retirement
• Work in the heart of a bustling and diverse Midwest metro area at a highly regarded community hospital in affiliation with a brand-new $550M academic medical center and U.S. News & World Report-ranked "Best Children's Hospital"
• Academic affiliation with top Midwest University, home to 500 residents and fellows in 50 programs
• Leadership opportunities available as MFM Fellowship Program Director
• Opportunity to provide comprehensive, high-risk maternity care for women dependent on opioid drugs - one of the top programs in the nation
• Competitive salary guarantee with production bonus potential, commensurate with experience
• College tuition for your children at 25+ accredited universities and colleges and unparalleled retirement benefits
• Enjoy a collegial work environment with a schedule offering exceptional quality of life
• This city of 3 million people is home to tremendous architectural variety. Live in a historic neighborhood with tree-lined streets, a downtown loft with expansive skyline views, or a spacious and family-friendly suburb all at a cost of living well below the national average.
• Choose from highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - this city is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere else.
• The ultimate location for convenient travel: International Airport just 20 minutes from the hospital.
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, and science museums, or spend an evening attending the theater or listening to a concert from the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra.
For more information contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call Directly: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Maternal And Fetal Medicine
Apply for MATERNAL AND FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly