Hospital Employed OBGYN practice opportunity joining the Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in these communities for over 100 years.
This state-of-the-art 183,000 square foot facility features 76-beds and all private rooms and offers patients the most advanced equipment and technology available.
• $344,477 Base Salary + wRVU bonuses
• Minimal Call of 1:3 / Just One Hospital
• 449 births and 4,000 surgeries annually
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
• 35 days of Paid Time Off per year
Phoebe is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia. Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• Wide open residential areas including a number of gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sport leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
If you are interested to learn more, please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371 to schedule a specific time to connect over the phone.
Thank you for your time,
Vice President, Recruiting
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly