Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
The Department of Endocrinology at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson is currently seeking a creative, enthusiastic and motivated Endocrinologist to help grow the endocrine ambulatory faculty practice and participate in a shared endocrine inpatient consult service. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- 1.0 FTE (8 half-day clinic sessions per week)
- Average patient outpatient load: 8-10 per halfday day
- Teach and mentor students and fellows
- BE/BC in Endocrinology/Metabolism
- Skills in interpersonal communication, quality improvement, and system-based practice
- Ability to plan, organize, and solve problems
- Desire to teach, train and mentor students and fellows
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly