Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
The Department of Endocrinology at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson is currently seeking a creative, enthusiastic and motivated Endocrinologist to help grow the endocrine ambulatory faculty practice and participate in a shared endocrine inpatient consult service. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment consistent with their credentials.
- 1.0 FTE (average of 8 half-day clinic sessions per week, with adjustment when covering inpatient service)
- Teach and mentor students and fellows
- BE/BC in Endocrinology/Metabolism
- Skills in interpersonal communication, quality improvement, and system-based practice
- Ability to plan, organize, and solve problems
- Desire to teach, train and mentor students and fellows
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation assistance when applicable
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- CME allowance
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Tucson
1625 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Apply for Physician - Academics-Endocrinology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly