OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, UNION COUNTY, NJ
About the Practice:-Lifeline Medical Associates, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Springfield, NJ. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care.
- The center is in a highly desirable area - 20 minutes to Jersey City; 45 minutes to Manhattan
- Comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology; plus, more.
- 4-day work-week; plus generous PTO
- Patient Census: ~25 - 30
- Team consists of 3 providers, 1 CNM, additional specialists: plus, other allied personnel
- This position requires an NJ license and we can assist with that!
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Obstetrics, including High-Risk Pregnancy
- Gynecology, including Disorders of the Breast
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Contraceptive Management
- Surgical Gynecology, including Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Wellness Care including Disease Prevention and Counseling
- Expert Diagnostic Management and Treatment of Abnormal Pap Smears
- Menopause Education and Management
- Osteoporosis Education
- New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Springfield in the Top 100 best places to live in New Jersey in its 2010 rankings of the “Best Places to Live” in New Jersey
- One of the city's best attributes, however, is its location. You're in northeastern New Jersey, within about 20 minutes of Newark and 30 minutes of Manhattan. Watch a metro-area team such as the New Jersey Devils, New York Yankees or New York Knicks; enjoy a Broadway play or performance at Newark's New Jersey Performing Arts Center or visit a world-famous museum
Apply for OB/GYN OPPORTUNITY, UNION COUNTY, NJ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly