OB-GYN Physician Obstetrician-Gynecologist
Come to lake country and build your practice the way that best suits your professional desires. Quality over quantity! Give your patients the time and attention they deserve, because we understand that sometimes quality takes a little extra time. Our primary goal is to deliver the very best care and patient experience possible.
Tri-County Health Care is the best of both worlds: a small town environment with access to larger metropolitan amenities. Our area's beauty and serenity are highlighted by vast lakes and green space coupled with close proximity to four larger metropolitan areas. You can relax in the serene quiet of nature one day and experience the hustle and bustle of the city the next.
Outdoor Activities If your passion is being outdoors, then this is the location for you. This region offers some of the greatest hunting, fishing, boating, swimming, cross- country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking that you will find across the United States. Strong Local Community A brand-new school, a state-of-the-art health and wellness facility and one of the coziest little hometown theaters are just a few of the local amenities you have access to in Wadena. Come visit our quaint town and experience small-town life that is lived to its fullest.
Tri-County offers a complete range of leading-edge technology and care services. Our investment in modern equipment will allow you to provide the best care for your patients. From brand new imaging tools to cutting-edge procedures, Tri-County believes that our investments in technology will pay off in the care we provide our patients.
The list of services is too long to include which speaks to the depth of offerings and specialists you will have at access to when you practice at Tri-County Health Care. Providing top quality of care for patients is the highest priority for us. That is why we have developed a wide array of partnerships for our providers to offer patients access to experts in a variety of specialty areas. As an independent facility, we value the input our providers offer to our organizational strategy. Our providers are the direct link to our patients, making them a great source of information for developing processes, infrastructure and overarching strategic direction. Your voice will not only be heard, it will be a driving force in shaping the future of Tri-County Health Care.
- Ability to provide full spectrum of obstetrical and gynecological care.
- Proficiency in EMR software
- Possess the ability to make decisions quickly and think critically
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expert diagnostic skills
- Impeccable bedside manner
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with medical and non-medical staff
- Medical professional dedicated to community
Education, Experience, and Qualifications Required:
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School with degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of an OB/GYN United States based Residency Program.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology or the ability to obtain within 1 year of start of employment.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of MN.
- Authorized to prescribe drugs in accordance with the rules of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Minimum of three years of recent clinical experience in the direct delivery of Obstetrics to include:
- Minimum average of 40 vaginal deliveries per year in the past three years.
- Minimum average of 10 cesarean deliveries per year in the past three years.
- Minimum of three years of recent clinical experience in the direct delivery of Gynecology.
- Unrestricted provider with any payors TCHC may contract with.
Tri-County Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Apply for OB-GYN Physician Obstetrician-Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly