UHC Gastroenterology is a well-established practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care to a patient base of close to 300,000. You will be part of a cohesive and highly supported team of providers that practice under one roof with the clinic connected to the hospital. Candidates with additional training in advanced endoscopy procedures are welcome to apply. Find out more about UHC Gastroenterology at https://wvgastrocenter.com/.
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Call of 1:6 and every sixth week inpatient service
- 4 Advanced Practice Providers across inpatient and clinic
- Over 100 endoscopy cases per physician per month
- 3 days in clinic and 2 days in endoscopy
- Consultative practice with hospitalists admitting
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
United Hospital Center is the only hospital in WV to receive Top 100 honors in two separate, data-driven surveys by Fortune/IBM Watson Health and the Lown Institute. These rankings are based upon criteria such as patient and clinical outcomes, operational efficiency and financial health. UHC is a member of WVU Medicine, West Virginia s premier provider of advanced specialty care and the state s only academic medical center. WVU Medicine is West Virginia University s affiliated health system. Through its thirteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Home to government and private enterprises such as the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace and health care, it is an economically strong and vibrant community. Located just under 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with top ranked public schools and access to incredible recreational opportunities.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly