HOSPICE PHYSICIAN: Great Career Move in Growing Phoenix-Metro
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health systems and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers across six states, has an excellent opportunity for a compassionate, skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team in the growing West Valley!
Top 100 U.S. Hospice Providers | Lexis/Nexis 2019 annual listing of leading U.S. hospice providers
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity to practice with the 2nd largest hospice in the state of Arizona with the support of a financially-stable integrated health system. Banner Health's hospice program is growing and we are adding to staff in anticipation of a building census. As part of a multidisciplinary team, the qualified candidate will provide oversight of our patients' care plans, provide education to staff and families, and help develop the program.
Requirements, features, and schedule include:
- BC/BE in Hospice/Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training strongly preferred, open to finishing fellows
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Shared weekend and evening call rotation
- Highly organized with the ability to meet due dates
- Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients
The physician hired will have privileges at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Banner Del E Webb Medical Center, and Banner Boswell Medical Center, all within the northwest valley. These medical centers provide complete acute care services serving the growing West Valley communities of Sun City, Peoria, Surprise, Glendale, and other neighboring communities of Maricopa County. Our hospices are located in Sun City West and Gilbert, AZ.
Banner Health’s total compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Company dedicated resources toward physician wellness and development
- These locations qualify for federal loan forgiveness
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways for Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better. We encourage you to submit your CV today for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, contact Pam Disney, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-4397. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.