HOSPICE PHYSICIAN: Great Career Move
BANNER HEALTH, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks and BANNER MEDICAL GROUP (BMG), Banner Health's employed physician group, with more than 1,500 physicians and advance practice providers, has an excellent opportunity for a compassionate, skilled clinician to join our interdisciplinary team in the growing West Valley!
Top 100 U.S. Hospice Providers | Lexis/Nexis 2019 annual listing of leading U.S. hospice providers
This is a outstanding full-time opportunity to practice with the 2nd largest hospice in the state of Arizona with the support of a financially-stable integrated health system. Banner Health's hospice program is growing and we are adding to staff in anticipation of a building census.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, the qualified candidate will provide oversight of our patients' care plans, provide education to staff and families and help develop the program.
Requirements, features and schedule include:
- BC/BE in Hospice/Palliative Medicine
- Fellowship training strongly preferred, open to finishing fellows
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Shared weekend and evening call rotation
- Highly organized with the ability to meet due dates
- Able to build collaborative relationships and provide education to colleagues and patients
The qualified individual will have priveleges at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Banner Del E Webb Medical Center and Banner Boswell Medical Center, all within the northwest valley. These medical centers provides complete acute care services serving the growing West Valley communities of Sun City, Peoria, Surprise, Glendale and other neighboring communities of Maricopa County. Our hospices are located in Sun City West and Gilbert, AZ.
Banner Health total compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid CME days with allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Company dedicated resources toward physician wellness and development
- These locations qualify for federal loan forgiveness
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led, and value the voice of our providers. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways for Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
We encourage you to submit your CV today for immediate consideration!
Facility & Location InformationBanner Boswell and Del E. Webb Medical Centers
Phoenix Metro - West Valley, Sun City, AZ 85351 Physician-Hospice
Apply for Physician-Hospice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly