Join the top multispecialty physician group in the heart of the tri-state area and elevate the way you practice medicine. This position offers every GI's dream of inheriting established volume from a retiring provider, a robust referral network, and the autonomy to make your practice your own. Live the Hospitalist lifestyle with private practice earning potential. Craft the schedule and practice you've always wanted!
• Practice 100% outpatient general GI in a brand new $30M state-of-the-art surgery center with top-of-the-line dedicated GI equipment
• No call required
• 7 on 7 off or whatever schedule fits your lifestyle, the patient demand is here
• Opportunity to incorporate advanced GI or hospital consults if desired
• Be on the forefront of exciting service line growth with tremendous GI Lab expansion planned for surgery center
• 90th percentile proven earning potential
• Immediate ASC buy-in and practice partnership track available
• Recently named the #1 City for Economic Development in the U.S., this community is receiving national recognition for business and industry development and a diverse and growing economy.
• Ranked in the Top 2 Best States to Practice Medicine by Medscape, this Midwest community offers a laidback lifestyle in a progressive community, with local airport access and Sioux Falls, Omaha, Minneapolis and Kansas City all within an easy drive.
• From children's museums to historical monuments, and the symphony orchestra to state parks, the Siouxland area offers family-friendly activities to satisfy any age and interest.
Hospitalist lifestyle with private practice earning potential. Craft the schedule and practice you've always wanted.
For more information, please contact:
Ally Dumas, Search Consultant
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/adumas-3
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly