Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Coastal Alabama
This employed position offers a competitive compensation plus quality and retention bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, health and dental benefits, long-term disability, 8 weeks of vacation to start, CME, a pension plan and a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2664361.
- Excellent income
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Work at a full service hospital
- Join 5 physicians and 13 CRNAs
- B&B general procedures with light cardiac
- 90% supervision
- 1 hour to Pensacola, Florida
- Coastal Alabama location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Coastal Alabama
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly