Fellowship Trained Hip/Knee Reconstructive Surgeon
Centennial Orthopedics & Podiatry, a division of CHI Mercy Health | Roseburg, OR
Centennial Orthopedics and Podiatry in Roseburg is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon who is BE/BC and Fellowship trained in Hip Knee Replacement / Reconstruction. Additional duties in general orthopedics are expected. Operating at CHI Mercy Medical Center and the Oregon Surgery Center, Centennial Orthopedics & Podiatry is looking to further expand their group.
- 12-18mo median salary guarantee
- Generous sign on bonus & relocation assistance
- Surgery center physician management opportunities
- Centennial Orthopedics currently consists of 1 general orthopedic surgeon, 1 orthopedic lower reconstructive surgeon, 1 orthopedic PA and 2 podiatrists
- Meet the team - www.centennialmedgrp.com/ortho-podiatry.html
Living in Roseburg, Oregon
Roseburg, nestled in the Umpqua Valley, is popular for a growing wine industry, a very moderate climate and excellent outdoor recreation. Centrally located on I- 5, a 2 hour drive to the Pacific Coast, 1 hour to Eugene and the mountains and minutes to great recreation along the Umpqua River and Umpqua National Forest. Great public and private school options allow families to raise children outside the stress of a large city. Physicians enjoy the tight-knit medical community and seeing the benefit of their work serving a county population of 100k+.
Apply for Fellowship Trained Hip/Knee Reconstructive Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly