Employed Urology Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Research Urology Associates is seeking an employed urologist to grow and advance the urology program based at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri in 2022.
- Fellowship training or clinical interest in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, andrology, and/or infertility preferred but not required
- Two or more years of practice experience preferred but new graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Call rotation of 1:4
- Opportunity to practice in an academic-like hospital setting complete with established programs in Kidney Pancreas Transplant, Burn, Trauma, Complex GI and Gyn Oncology, among other services
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in our region s Sarah Cannon Cancer Centers, with services provided in BMT, Thoracic, Gyn Onc, Neuro Onc and Complex GI
- Eligible for Missouri state licensure
- Board eligible or board certified in urology
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Research Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700+ doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
- New equipment with robotics available including 2 da Vinci XIs and 1 da Vinci SI
- Multi-disciplinary team features Hematology/Medical Oncologists specializing in Genitourinary (GU) malignancies among other key surgeons and subspecialists (i.e. Hepatobiliary and Colorectal), Gamma Knife, 2 Liner Accelerators, 2 MRI with Prostate Software, and HDR/Brachytherapy
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (email@example.com). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Employed Urology Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly