Physician, Duke Women s Health Associates, Raleigh North Carolina
Duke Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a Clinical Associate to join our growing network of community practices in Wake County, North Carolina which comprises Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest and Holly Springs areas. Ideal candidate will be highly trained and dedicated to providing compassionate patient care in a community-based setting.
Position provides General OB/GYN services, including:
- Full screening and preventative services for women from teenage years to postmenopausal care.
- Low and High risk Obstetrics for prenatal care through delivery with co-management, consultation and referral to Duke MFM as appropriate.
- Gynecologic surgical services from in office procedures to inpatient surgeries, including MIGS and Robotic cases.
- Basic Reproductive and Infertility and GYN Oncology evaluations with referral to REI and/or Gyn Oncology at Duke University Medical Center.
- Access to world class OB/GYN specialists, education and research.
The Research Triangle provides a comfortable, enviable lifestyle with a moderate climate and reasonable cost of living. The Raleigh/Cary/Wake County market is one of the fastest growing areas in the state and is consistently rated as one of the best places to live. With its array of family-friendly activities, exceptional schools and universities, premier shopping, and Research Triangle Park s high-tech research and development center, this area has something for everyone! To learn more about Raleigh and the Wake County communities, visit: Visit Raleigh and Wake County
Click here to apply: Duke Women's Health Associates, Wake County
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual s age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly