ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC SURGEON: Per Diem
Top-Rated Teaching Hospital in a Recreational Paradise: Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T)
Great opportunity offers a minimum work day requirement with a competitive pay rate!
The Department of General Surgery at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) are actively recruiting a Per Diem Pediatric General Surgeon to provide a full range of surgical services at its Tucson campus location. The Department of Surgery is a dynamic environment offering comprehensive and multi-disciplinary surgical and medical care for patients. BUMC-T is a tertiary care teaching hospital with state-of-the-art equipment, a stunning new OR suite further enhanced by a dedicated Pediatric area and support staff.
- 24-hour shifts, with hospital presence from 7:00am - 5:00pm. Physician would then be expected to remain available for phone consults & call, returning to hospital when needed
- 7-10 patients on service / 1-2 NICU patients
- 1-2 procedures per day
- Support from an APP that will provide overflow assistance
- American Board of Surgery certification in General Surgery
- American Board of Surgery certification or board eligibility in Pediatric Surgery required
- Experienced providers are preferred, but new graduates will be considered
- Established expertise in working with diverse patient populations
BUMC-T values patient-centered care and health care innovation. We were named a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and ranked No. 3 Hospital in Arizona. Tucson, located in the Sonoran Desert surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, is a very friendly Southwestern town where you and your family will have time to enjoy it all!
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com For questions, please call Linda Montano, Sourcing Strategist, at: 520-694-6730. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC SURGEON: Per Diem
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly