Haywood Regional Medical Center, a 169-bed LifePoint Health facility, located in Clyde, NC is recruiting a full-time BE/BC Pulmonologist for an employed, solo practice.
This is an opportunity to practice 100% inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine or dabble in some critical care if you so choose.
About Your Work:
- 12-bed ICU staffed with Specialist on Call, which allows for 24/7 ICU coverage--however you are welcome to cover your own patients in the ICU if desired.
- EBUS and Navigational Bronchoscopy offered in the hospital
- Outpatient Clinic conveniently located on the hospital campus
- Call is 10 days/mo.
- Ability to participate in Lung Nodule Program
Due to the significant pulmonary community need, the perfect candidate will help build an outpatient pulmonary practice, while also performing pulmonary consults.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Community:
Just 23 miles from Asheville, Clyde and the surrounding region is one of the top cultural destinations of the southeast! And the residents of Haywood County are enthusiastic about the quality of life available in the community. Located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Haywood County is the third largest county in Western North Carolina and home to 14 peaks with elevations of at least 6,000 feet (more than any other area east of the Mississippi). The county experiences very mild summers and thanks to the southern latitude, mild winters. Haywood County offers a unique array of world-class cuisine, fine shopping, a wealth of performing and cultural arts activities, and fairs and festivals, year-round.
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly