Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for a radiologist to join an established private practice of 30 Radiologists in the Kansas City metro.
- Board eligible or board certified in diagnostic radiology
- Body Imaging fellowship-trained diagnostic radiologist preferred but not required
- No call requirements
- Robust technology platform promotes sub-specialization and team effort
- Opportunity and encouragement to explore individual professional interests (innovation, quality, technology, ACR, government affairs, practice development, etc.)
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Fellowship stipend program
- Flexible scheduling and compensation plan allows candidate to choose work load and earning potential, including premium compensation for after hours and weekend work
- Diversified business model covering multiple hospitals and health systems
- Partnership track opportunity with a small token buy-in
- Practice is a member of Strategic Radiology, a national coalition of independent practices comprised of more than 1,100 radiologists collaborating on enhanced quality, technology, best practices, and other activities
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (email@example.com). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly