OB/GYN with WellSpan Health - Competitive Compensation & Work-Life Balance!
WellSpan Women s Practice is looking for a Board-Certified/ Board Eligible OB/GYN to join their practice in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The OB/GYN Physician will be joining a multidisciplinary OB/GYN group consisting of OB/GYN physicians, certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This community practice serves Franklin County, and surrounding areas. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation, and integration within our health system.
- Supervise and/or Collaborate with Residents, Certified Nurse Midwives, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Opportunity to teach OB/GYN rotating residents from a growing residency program at WellSpan York hospital
- Perform Deliveries at Chambersburg Hospital with a Level 2 NICU
- Da Vinci Robot Surgical System available
- Opportunity to Participate and or lead in Community, Staff, and Patient Education
- Enjoy a Practice that Collaborates and Co-Manage High Risk and Complicated OB/GYN patients
- Position designed for lifestyle balance with Excellent Hours and Reasonable Call
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Health A Healthy Step Ahead
Apply for OB/GYN with WellSpan Health - Competitive Compensation & Work-Life Balance!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly