Physician - Academics-Thoracic Surgery
Per Diem Board Certified ThoracicSurgeon
Banner University Medical Group is seeking a board certified surgeon to provide call coverage at Banner University Medical Center in Tucson, AZ.
- Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery
- Completion of cardiothoracic fellowship; several years experience after fellowship preferred but not required
- Critical care experience preferred
- AZ license or ability to obtain by employment date
- Weekday Call: M-F | minimum hours 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Weekend Call: minimum hours 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Hours in excess of the minimum coverage hours will be added to the minimum coverage hours
- Collaboration with heart failure team and thoracic oncology team at the University of AZ Cancer Center
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Thoracic Surgery
Apply for Physician - Academics-Thoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly