The University of Arizona (UofA) Department of Urology and Banner University Medical Group seeks a board-certified Urologist specializing in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery to join our innovative, patient-focused team! Join our progressive organization motivated by physician wellness, patient quality care, and transforming tomorrow’s medicine. Banner University Medical Center Tucson features brand new hospital facilities (2019) with state-of-the-art surgical suites, amenities, and three surgical robots. Our outpatient clinics are located at our newly-established North Campus, a large multi-specialty clinic constructed in 2017.
Our thriving urology clinical and training program touts a high-volume minimally invasive surgical cases (such as repair bladder defects, pelvic floor repair, sling repair). The favorable ability exists to grow a patient panel quickly. The hired applicant will hold a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with experience while enjoying opportunities for clinical and basic science research based on interest.
- ABMS BC/BE in Urology
- ABU BC/BE in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- An Established Urology Program: 8 established physicians and 5 mid-level providers
- Brand new operating rooms with dedicated cystoscopy rooms
- DaVinci Xi and Si robots available
- Call schedule 1:7 with resident coverage
- Average Patient Load: 20-30 surgical cases per month
Banner Health’s Total Compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid CME with allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b)deferred compensation plan
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, thriving food scene and attractive cost of living await with 350+ Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
APPLY WITH YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician-Urology
Apply for Physician-Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly