BE/BC Gastroenterologist - St. Louis
Mercy Clinic is seeking a General Gastroenterologist to join a busy, 12-person group practice on campus of Mercy Hospital St Louis, MO.
Mercy Hospital St Louis provides:
- 900-bed, fully accredited teaching hospital
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy Unit
- 80,000 adult emergency visits annually
- Robust Hospitalist program, EICU and EPIC Electronic Health Records
This Position Offers:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic primary care physicians
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Physician Wellness Programs
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system i 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for BE/BC Gastroenterologist - St. Louis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly