Ob/Gyn Physician needed in Florida
A well-established OB/GYN practice is seeking a board certified or board eligible OB/GYN physician to join their expanding practice and rapidly developing community in Trinity, FL.
- Board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Interested in providing both obstetrics and gynecology services
- Robotic surgery training a plus
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Established practice with 3 additional OBGYN physicians and one Urogynecologist
- Level II NICU
- Hospital based MFM and gyn onc support
- Office staff to also include 1 ANRP and 1 mid-wife
- Competitive starting salary
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Excellent benefits package
About the Practice:
The office is a brand new, modern and state-of-the art facility offering a full range of procedures, fetal monitoring, and ultrasonography.
Positioned just 1 mile from Medical Center of Trinity, this office offers the perfect balance of convenience and efficiency.
Elegant Aesthetics office next door provides prenatal massage, skin care injectables, and laser for a full service office experience.
About Trinity, FL
Located just north of Tampa, Trinity is situated in the heart of the nature coast, surrounded by opportunities for outdoor recreation, boating, water sports, amusement parks, hiking, biking and more.
Clearwater beach is a 30 minute drive, but smaller family beaches can be found within a 7 mile reach.
This growing community is home to newly constructed homes, "A" rated schools and convenient shopping centers.
Pasco County also boasts as one of the top 50 fastest growing counties in the US.
This is an outstanding opportunity in a beautiful area, and we are actively interviewing new candidates.
Apply for Ob/Gyn Physician needed in Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly