TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pathologist GYN/ENT to join our team in Oakland, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group is seeking an experienced, board-certified AP/CP pathologist with GYN, ENT, or breast expertise to join a high-volume, multi-subspecialty group practice. Based in Oakland, CA, TPMG East Bay Pathology supports center of excellence care for numerous surgical subspecialty services as well as routine outpatient care. The pathologist will have opportunities to participate in subspecialty consultative services for other Northern California Kaiser facilities. Candidates with additional interest and experience in clinical laboratory management will be strongly considered.
Oakland offers a unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with easy access to nature. Foodies will love the Michelin star restaurants, explosion of craft breweries, nearby Napa wineries and Tahoe skiing. Night life boasts a vibrant music and club scene, and outdoors enthusiasts regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running just a couple of miles from the medical center.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A Few Reasons to Consider A Practice With TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Pathologist GYN/ENT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly