Neurosurgeon's Dream in Kearney, Nebraska
Neurosurgeon's dream in Kearney, Nebraska
Seeking BE/BC Neurosurgeon
New grads welcome!
Join our dynamic and energetic group of 2 neurosurgeons!
Do bread and butter neurosurgery cases; spine, peripheral nerve compression, brain and spinal tumors; trigeminal neuralgia, trauma and more
- Be part of our Neurosciences service line across our system
- Call Schedule 1:3
- Advanced Trauma Center providing 24/7 coverage
- Certified Stroke Center
- Access to OP surgery center
Competitive compensation includes wRVU; Quality incentive, CME, relocation, core benefits, retirement savings, etc.
CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital is a 287 bed regional referral center. Over 300,000 catchment area. in 2014 it completed a $64 million hospital expansion with new surgical suites, endoscopy suites, cath labs, PACU, outpatient surgical, and cardiac center. It is a Level II Trauma center with AirCare flight and EMS services. It has a 24-bed open ICU with 24/7 hospitalist service.
Kearney is a growing, progressive community of over 32,000. A University town.
SAFE, FRIENDLY, Family oriented!
- Excellent school systems with both public and private schools. Ranked #1 in state for public schools
- Local airport with daily flights to Denver
- Home to the University of Nebraska-Kearney
- Safe community; low unemployment
- Beautiful parks and trails
- Great shopping spots, national chain restaurants, a thriving downtown with unique shops
- Abundant recreational activites: 5 golf courses, world class hunting and fishing, USHL hockey, university sporting events, excellent YMCA parks/rec program, museums/arts, and convention center
- Low-cost housing with beautiful, spacious developments in town or in the country
- 2 hr drive to Lincoln, 5 hr drive to Denver. 5 hr drive to Kansas City
Apply for Neurosurgeon's Dream in Kearney, Nebraska
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly