Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
The Southern Finger Lakes & Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages, & vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, & valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
Excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join a well-established 210+ member multi-specialty practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY.
- Current OB/GYN & Midwifery practice comprising of 3 Physicians, 5 Midwives, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and 1 Physician Assistant
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Modern & expansive L&D and maternity suites
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum of OB/GYN Medicine & Surgery at Arnot Ogden Medical Center. Robotics program currently in development.
- Region's busiest OB unit that delivers over 1,200 healthy newborns annually
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology support
Affiliated with the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites dedicated to Osteopathic Medicine. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. We welcomed the first class of Medical Students in summer 2020 to the brand new LECOM Medical School at Elmira. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly