Fellowship Trained Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon
FOOT and ANKLE SURGEON
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, New York
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Mount Sinai Health System in New York City is currently seeking a fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon to join our team. An academic appointment would be commensurate with experience Responsibilities include active clinical practice, resident and fellow education, and clinical and/or basic science research. Applicants must demonstrate good communication skills and be board eligible or certified and eligible for a New York Medical License, as well as an interest and some record of accomplishment in teaching and research.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- Eligible for NYS license
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Orthopedics
- Sub-specialty training in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
Interested candidates should send letters of inquiry, curriculum vitae and the names of three references to Shivana Patel, Shivana.Patel@mountsinai.org, Vice Chair of Administration, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Mount Sinai Health System.
Apply for Fellowship Trained Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly