Physician-Radiology - Interventional
SECTION CHIEF: INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED CANCER CENTER IN PHOENIX, METRO, AZ
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) is recruiting for a Section Chief of Interventional Radiology at the level of Associate or Full Professor. The Section of Interventional Radiology resides within the Division of Diagnostic Imaging and has experienced significant growth in volume and scope over the past several years.
The Section Chief will be responsible for:
- Quality, clinical operations, and clinical integration of interventional radiology services across the oncology service line which includes our main campus in Gilbert and our regional campuses in the Phoenix metro area and Northern Colorado
- Working closely with our disease-specific multidisciplinary teams to integrate care that supports clinical excellence and research while optimizing the patient experience
- Serves as liaison with IR leadership in Houston
We are seeking candidates with:
- Fellowship in IR required
- ABR certification required
- Demonstrated history of clinical excellence and proven leadership experience
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the University of Texas-MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the world's most respected centers focused on cancer patient care, research, education, and prevention to open Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. As a partner member of MD Anderson Cancer Network®, Banner MD Anderson is a fully integrated, clinical extension of MD Anderson and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. MD Anderson’s mission to “eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research, education, and prevention” complements Banner Health’s mission “to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.” MD Anderson is one of only 41 comprehensive cancer centers designated by the National Cancer Institute. For the past 25 years, MD Anderson has ranked as one of the nation's top two cancer centers in U.S. News & World Report's annual "Best Hospitals" survey.
Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Diagnostic Imaging, you will find:
- A collaborative team that, across multiple locations, provides outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies, throughout Arizona and in Northern Colorado
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including competitive base salary plus incentives + paid malpractice + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disabilities, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Banner MD Anderson is a smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Phoenix Metro, Gilbert, AZ 85234 Physician-Radiology - Interventional
Apply for Physician-Radiology - Interventional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly