Job Profile Name
Job Profile Summary
Under direction of the Chief Marketing Officer, with dotted line accountability to the Chief Clinical Officer, and in partnership with operational, clinical, marketing and IT leadership, the VP-Digital Health and Direct-to-Consumer will drive the organization's overall digital health vision and strategy, including the integration of virtual visits, tele-health, remote patient monitoring systems, web and online portals, smart devices, wearables and other emerging technologies in support of overall transformation and goal of becoming a market leader in digital health.
- Identify digital health opportunities that represent: A) A competitive, market-differentiated offering; B) A significant revenue stream opportunity (whether of existing or new services); and/or C) An opportunity to dramatically improve efficiency or workflow;
- Develops business models for existing and new/emerging markets, ensures successful implementation of digital health products, and manages P&L and overall performance
- Utilize market data, consumer research, and patient analytics to innovate digital solutions throughout the patient and member journey that significantly enhance overall satisfaction and loyalty;
- Serve as a change agent and champion for digital transformation, engaging leaders, physicians and staff across the system to build alignment and engagement
- Work closely with IT and Clinical Leadership to ensure appropriate integration with Epic EMR, MyChart, and clinical informatics and operations
- Work closely with the Transformations and Strategy Leadership to ensure alignment of digital strategies with overall organizational direction and key strategic initiatives
- Manage the digital services team, including content strategy, platform strategy, SEO, and digital analytics, along with the virtual care teams
- Monitors trends in health care digital transformation, vets potential partners and technical solutions, and manages vendors
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree, or bachelor's degree with equivalent experience
- Fifteen years' experience, with seven years' in leadership
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.