As part of our ongoing succession-planning, Dignity Health Medical Group-Nevada has an immediate opportunity for a hospital employed full-time Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our team in Las Vegas. Employed by St. Rose Dominican healthcare system in Las Vegas, our group is committed to providing excellent and personalized care for our patients.
- Join our highly skilled Sr. Surgeon in our Las Vegas clinic and hospital
- Strong mentorship provided for a new grad
- Collegial staff and providers
- Experienced APP support in clinic and OR
- Tenured and well-trained hospital surgical staff
- Work collaboratively with heart and vascular teams including Non-Invasive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Electrophysiology.
- Ideal candidate is trained in CABG, valve, vascular and thoracic work.
- Ability to quickly build your practice from robust referrals and patient demand
- Ideal candidate is trained in CABG, valve, vascular and thoracic work
- Physician led, professionally managed practice
- Proximity to award-winning Hospitals/Specialists where patients have access to the very latest in medical services and care
- Competitive salary with income guarantee and generous bonus potential
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
*St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are not-for-profit health systems. Employment with us may help you qualify for certain student loan forgiveness programs.
- Cardiology/EP Lab/Open Heart Surgery Center Chest Pain Accredited
- 2 Dedicated CV OR s
- Advanced cardiac technology, including:
- 3-D Echocardiogram
- Volcano s51 IVUS Imaging System
- 147 certified beds
- ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage
- Hospitalist team on site 24/7
- Full complement of support services
Apply for Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly