Nocturnist - Mercy Hospital Jefferson
Mercy Clinic, a regional and nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a Nocturnist to join our established on-campus group at Mercy Hospital Jefferson in Festus, Missouri located 25 minutes south of St. Louis.
Nocturnist Opportunity Includes:
- Full time benefits working only 10 shifts per month
- Attractive block schedule of five nights on/off ten nights
- Generous salary plus $25,000 Commencement Bonus
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Open ICU protocols with support from Mercy s 24/7 virtual ICU care team
- Eligibility for sponsorship of H1B Visas
- Ability to moonlight at other Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis and surrounding area
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- A 251-bed, acute care hospital
- Newly renovated hospital and patient tower
- Named a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital by Truven
- System-wide Epic EMR
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four-season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
Mercy, a four-time, consecutive IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Apply for Nocturnist - Mercy Hospital Jefferson
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly