Medical Director, Hospitalist - Mercy Hospital Washington
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Medical Director for an established Hospitalist team at Mercy Hospital in Washington, Missouri, near St. Louis. The ideal candidate should be an experienced Hospitalist with a desire to be in a leadership role.
Mercy Clinic Hospitalist:
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive flexible block schedule
- No restrictive covenant!
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Hospital Washington Offers:
- A 187-bed, acute care hospital
- The only Level III Trauma Center in the area
- A service area of more than 150,000 residents
- Nearly 150 physicians and 800 co-workers
- A five-time Solucient Top 100 Hospital, placing it in an elite group of only 57 hospitals nationwide who have received the Top 100 award five times.
- System-wide Epic EMR
Washington, MO is a rapidly growing community only 45 minutes from St. Louis, offering a unique opportunity for professional growth and a satisfying lifestyle. Washington has the perfect combination of small-town warmth and modern conveniences, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care. Washington boasts excellent schools, historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Apply for Medical Director, Hospitalist - Mercy Hospital Washington
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly