Physician - Academics-Sleep Medicine
Sleep Medicine Physician Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix
The Division of Sleep Medicine at Banner-University Medical Center-Phoenix is seeking a board certified/board eligible sleep medicine physician to join a growing academic sleep medicine program. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician with proven clinical skills, academic experience, and operational leadership to join a fully staffed, fully supported team.
Essential functions include:
- Full broad-spectrum sleep center with academic interest in growing fellowship program.
- Support on our main campus at Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix and travel to Phoenix metro locations as needed.
- Mentor our sleep medicine fellows as they rotate though the sleep medicine services.
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm, No call or weekend work required.
- 70% clinical outpatient and 30 % reading and administrative duties.
- BC/BE in Sleep Medicine, fellowship trained and have an established track record with significant academic experience in a full range of Sleep Medicine program.
- Academic experience with the desire to work with fellowship.
- Ability to see full range of age in patients, with primary adult patients however may have some kids.
UNIQUE BENEFITS TO THIS POSITION
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine – research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers: Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix, formerly Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, is a nationally recognized academic medical center. The world-class hospital is focused on coordinated clinical care, expanded research activities and nurturing future generations of highly trained medical professionals who serve the community
Banner Health offers an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family including:
· Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
· Paid time off plans
· Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
· Financial savings resources
· Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
· Employee Discounts
Physician-led system Banner health is focused on the well-being of our patients and our providers, We offer excellent compensation including attractive salary, relocation assistance, fully paid occurrence-based malpractice, paid CME plus allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Sleep Medicine
Apply for Physician - Academics-Sleep Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly