Phoenix Metro West Valley, Arizona
Banner Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for a full time Hospitalists with a focus on Gastroenterology to join our growing team in the West Valley. This physician will be a part of a team of Gastroenterologists who are paving a new path for our patient care in the Phoenix West Valley.
Requirement and details:
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible- Gastroenterology
- with experience in hospital medicine with complex patients
- Position primarily attends on inpatient service, working 12-hour shifts.
- Clinical responsibilities include medical care and treatment to patients on the medical surgical units and PCU, and participation in quality Improvement measures and promoting leadership qualities to our specialty service lines.
- Hospital Privileges at Banner Boswell Medical Center, Banner Del Webb Medical Center, and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.
Banner Health’s Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive salary with RVu
- Physician mortgage program and discount programs
- Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonuses
- Robust medical, dental, vision, retirement, and pharmacy plans
- Paid Malpractice
- Physician wellness and development initiatives
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with thirty hospitals, six long term care centers and an array of other integrated services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states. With a disciplined focus on the transformation of healthcare, we are obsessed about our customers’ experience as they make healthcare choices every day. Banner Health values a culture of innovation and improvement, trust and accountability, and excellent patient care.
Phoenix is the United States’ fifth-largest city with a population of over 1.4 million. Greater Phoenix (which includes, among others, the cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale and Tempe) has a population of nearly 4.3 million. This region is home to more than 200 golf courses; Spring training home to 15 Major League Baseball teams, and offers Six Lakes within a 75-minute drive as well as museums to suit nearly every taste and is known for its casual patio dining, destination spas and upscale shopping.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Medical Group (BMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group - West Valley
Multiple Locations, Glendale, AZ 85308 Physician-Gastroenterology
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly