Physician - Academics-Maternal-Fetal Medicine
The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Banner University Medical Center is actively recruiting for a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our exceptional team of three faculty members. Practice will include ultrasound imaging, fetal echocardiography, consultation, management of prenatal, antepartum and labor and delivery patients. The University of Arizona College of Medicine has a well-developed research infrastructure to support early and mid-level investigators in their research endeavors.
The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona consistent with their credentials.
- Coverage of high-risk clinics, ultrasound and consults
- Faculty practice clinic
- Labor and delivery coverage as needed
- In-house call and back-up perinatal call
- Teaching and mentoring of residents, medical students, and fellows
- AZ medical license
- BC/BE in OBGYN and MFM
- Completion of MFM fellowship (new grads acceptable)
- Must work well with patients, colleagues, and administration
- Must possess a desire to work with diverse students and colleagues
- Research and teaching experience preferred
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition benefits for you and your immediate family (qualifications/restrictions apply)
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages
applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner University Medical Center - Tucson
1625 N. Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Physician - Academics-Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Apply for Physician - Academics-Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly