Seeking Pediatric Pulmonologist - Join Thriving Practice in Sunny Orlando!
The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking a Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our thriving practice at Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children. We have been ranked in 2020-2021 as a Best Children s Pulmonology Program by the US News & World Report. We are also an accredited Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) Core Care Center and our RSV Prevention Program is the largest in Central Florida!
We seek an enthusiastic clinician with a passion for treating patients with complex conditions. The Division of Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine includes 4 board certified Pediatric Pulmonologists, 2 APRNs, respiratory care practitioners, pharmacists, physical therapists, dietitians and social workers. We utilize a collaborative approach to patient care and work closely with physicians and other clinical staff from a wide variety of pediatric specialties.
Job responsibilities include outpatient pulmonology and sleep medicine evaluations and management of medically complex patients; inpatient consultations at Winnie Palmer and Arnold Palmer Hospitals; and participation in multidisciplinary clinics. This position provides additional opportunities including clinical research and instruction of medical students and residents.
Candidates are expected to be board certified or board eligible with the American Board of Pediatrics in Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Amberly Deju via email at Amberly.Deju@orlandohealth.com or phone at 321.841.6789.
Apply for Seeking Pediatric Pulmonologist - Join Thriving Practice in Sunny Orlando!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly