Intensivist Opportunity in Ocala, FL
Ocala Health and ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare are seeking a critical care physician to join their busy and growing program in Ocala, Florida.
About the Opportunity:
• 12 hour shifts – 7 am – 7 pm / 7 pm – 7am
• 15 shifts per month / 3-5 day block shifts / day and night shifts shared
• 24 hour physician coverage:
• 28 bed Med / Surg ICU with approximately 10 bed focused neuro ICU
• 8 bed CVICU
• ACGME accredited residency program with potential teaching opportunities
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consults
• Board Certification / Board Eligibility in critical care medicine
• MD or DO
This is an employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare which offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
• Strong support system
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About ICC Healthcare:
• The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs
• ICC Healthcare joined with HCA, one of the nation’s largest Healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practice.
• We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
Ocala Regional Medical Center is part of Ocala Health System, a 2-facility health system with 360 beds. Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $136 M in capital improvements through 2016. Facility has another $110 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities. Ocala Health is a high functioning Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center in Marion, Hernando and Citrus counties. The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Ocala, FL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly