SSM Health Illinois seeks a Gastroenterologist to join an established GI practice. The successful candidate will join a very experienced physician in our Medical Group. This position will be affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois and St. Mary s Hospital in Centralia, Illinois, and will be a full-time position.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, Memphis and Nashville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand-new state of the art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health
- 1:5 call schedule
- Active Hospitalist program in place
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary from $500k + (based on experience)
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 32 days of paid time off per payroll year
- CME allowance
- 401k with employer match, deferred compensation
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- At the crossroads of Interstate 57 & Interstate 64
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August 2016.
- Vernon is a growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs
Check out our website at: www.ssmhealth.com
Please email your CV to email@example.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly