STAFF HEMATOLOGIST - Lymphoma / Immunotherapy
Join Leading Cancer Center in USA’s Fastest Growing County
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding group with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC). The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a BE/BC Staff Hematologist/Oncologist with interest and expertise in malignant hematology to join our established group. Practicing at our main location on the Banner Gateway Medical Center (BGMC) campus in Gilbert, AZ, the physician hired will support our lymphoma and cellular therapy programs.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Excellent clinical training and experience in hematology/oncology
- Interest and experience in malignant hematology with a focus on lymphomas and immunotherapy
- Comfortable supporting a team and growing with the needs of the program
- Candidates with a strong interest in leadership and/or clinical research are encouraged to apply
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care for most of the last 25 years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region.
Features of practicing with the BMDACC Division of Cancer Medicine:
- A collaborative team that includes 30 hematology-oncology physicians, providing outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care – MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also one of the largest integrated health care system in the country and the largest employer in Arizona
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson can be requested for qualified candidates
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family. Additionally, we offer a culture where your voice is valued and your well-being matters.
We encourage you to submit your CV to: email@example.com For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation!
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Apply for STAFF HEMATOLOGIST - Lymphoma / Immunotherapy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly