General & Joints Practice
- Join 1 Orthopedic Surgeon and an Experienced Support Staff-First Assist/PA/Scrub Tech/Virtual Nurses
- Unlimited Joints/Knees/Hips/Shoulders-Opportunity to develop subspecialty
- Hospital has No Trauma Designation
- Built-in referral base: over 20 PCP’s sending referrals
- Well Developed Program-31 Bed Orthopedic Unit
- PreOp (Classes)/Post Op/PT Sees Patient within 2 Hours
- Plenty of Block Time-7am Start/Option to Work 2 OR’s at Once
- Mako Robot & Hana Table
- Strong Admin Support & Monthly Orthopedic Surgery Committee Meetings
- Shared Call
- 2 Year Guarantee + RVU/ Relocation/ Full Benefits/ CME/ Tail Coverage/ Retirement
Your New Home
- Huge Financial Advantage!-No State Income Tax & Cost Of Living 19% Lower Than National Avg!
- Lake Lovers Paradise! 90+ Lakes In Town or Nearby!
- 90 Mins to the Coast!
- Outdoor Lovers Paradise: Golf, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Boating, Etc.
- Warm Weather all year!-248 days of sunshine
- Metropolitan amenities in nearby Orlando and Tampa
- International Airport, Disney world, Universal studios
- Beautiful beaches, Tampa Bay Professional Sports, Museums, Aquarium
- Housing- low cost of living
- $369k, 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,751 sq ft
- $479k, 5 beds, 5 baths, 6,634 sq ft
- International Motor Speedway-one of the oldest racetracks in the U.S.
- Schools-K-12 Public with IB and Private School Options
- Teacher to student ratio 17:1
- Historic Downtown District
- All the shops you need: Bath & Body Works, Michaels, Marshalls, Home Depot
- County population over 100,000
We have recruited to this community before and can provide more details for your review.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly