Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a full-time BE/BC General Orthopedic Surgeon for its established and rapidly growing Orthopedics practice in Marble Falls, TX, Hill Country Region. The division consists of a team of specialists including Advanced Practice Professionals to provide the most advanced and comprehensive orthopedic care in Central Texas.
- Total joint fellowship training is preferred, but not required.
- Join a collaborative and friendly working environment.
- Work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system and the largest multi-specialty practice in Texas.
- Generous benefits include outstanding compensation and an amazing retirement plan.
- Gorgeous resort community with miles of lakes and trails in the spectacular Hill Country.
- Lake Travis school district available with 30 min. commute to Austin
About Marble Falls:
Marble Falls is nestled in the heart of the beautiful Central Texas Hill Country region, and is about 60 miles northwest of Austin and 85 miles north of San Antonio. It is home to various outdoor activities with five lakes nearby, several wineries, great shopping, and parks where you can enjoy boating, camping, and fishing.
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White Healthcare. Known for exceptional patient care for more than a century, Baylor Scott and White Health includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,027 patient access points, 9,600 affiliated physicians, 48,000+ employees and the Baylor Scott and White health plan.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and a brief letter outlining their interests to: Teresa Washington, SHRM-CP, Physician Recruiter: Teresa.Washington1@BSWHealth.org
- Location/Facility BSWH Marble Falls Specialty Clinic, Marble Falls, TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice Orthopedic Total Joint surgery, Joint Fellowship training is a plus
- Shift/Schedule Full-time
- Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it s accepting a calling!
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly