OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician
Women s Care Florida is seeking experienced Obstetrician/Gynecologist to support our OB Hospitalist program in Tampa, FL. Trained OB/Gyn physicians who devote their career full-time to the career of hospitalized women. Focus on OB triage, antepartum, intrapartum care and delivery as well as postpartum care while in the hospital. Particularly well trained to take care of the OB emergency and handle complicated obstetrical situations. Full time is 7 to 8 24 hour shifts per 4 week cycle. Support community physicians including nearly 400 Women s Care Florida providers associated with 30 hospitals across the state of Florida.
Why work for Women' Care Florida:
- Competitive salary
- CME and licensure coverage.
- Provider well-being program
- Leadership development
- Excellent work life balance
- Excellent Operational Support
- Must have graduated from an accredited medical school and accredited US OB/Gyn residency
- Board certified in OB/Gyn by ABOG or ABOOG
- Three to Five years experience post residency, prefer prior OB/Gyn hospitalist work experience
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly