Rheumatology Opportunity in growing practice - Fargo ND
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join its growing practice in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare. New graduates welcome.
- Join a staff of 3 rheumatologists who are supported by an experienced staff of 2 PA's, a nurse practitioner, RNs and LPNs. Pediatric Rheumatologist on staff with the pediatric group.
- Practice from a multispecialty clinic of IM, Integrative Medicine, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Allergy and Immunology, Women s specialty clinic, Cardiac Rehab, and Chiropractic. On-site lab and imaging services.
- Our Rheumatologists manage full-spectrum of rheumatic disease and conditions and see 16-20 outpatients per day, hospitalists manage inpatients and infusions are administered at the Roger Maris Cancer Center, which is conveniently located adjacent to the Sanford Medical Center
- Practice built by in-house and large regional area referrals
- Clinical faculty appointment is a possibility in conjunction with the University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Rheumatology Opportunity in growing practice - Fargo ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly