Neurological Surgeon in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $850000.00 - 850000.00
A nationally recognized health system that has been serving patients throughout California for more than 125 years is seeking a qualified neurosurgeon with brain and spine tumor experience to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to enjoy a remarkable quality of life in beautiful Santa Barbara.
- Monday–Friday schedule with a 1:5 call rotation
- Opportunity to perform a high volume of tumor surgeries and to help build an epilepsy program
- Join a highly reputable health system known for its patient-centered care
- Work within the only tumor program between Los Angeles and San Francisco
Nestled between the beautiful Pacific Ocean and the breathtaking Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is a picturesque town for families and individuals alike to call home. With scenic views all around and engaging festivities and activities throughout the year, you’ll enjoy an ideal quality of life here.
- A close-knit community with incredible housing options and charming neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, surfing, sailing, and golfing
- An array of attractions, including a renowned downtown area, Stearns Wharf, a famous local courthouse, and pristine beaches
- Immediate access to a regional airport with multiple direct flights nationwide
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon
Apply for Neurological Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly