Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ). Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan. We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908. The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
Plains Regional Medical Center in Clovis, New Mexico is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgery trained physician to join our group. This is a full-time position with our employed provider group, Presbyterian Medical Group.
- Provide general orthopedic procedures
- Expected work schedule is Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with day administrative time, block OR schedule.
- Call is no more than 10 days per month.
- Current daily clinic volume is 15-20 patients per day.
- 3 Exam rooms per physician
- Clinical support structure: 1 RN Clinical Manager, 1 RN, 1 LPN and 2 MA s
- Outreach to local communities near Clovis, NM.
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico s history and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About Clovis, New Mexico
Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike. Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all within a short driving distance.
The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and includes; 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Matthew Corrales at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-8992.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly