BE/BC Gastroenterology Physician - St. Louis South
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a busy and established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital South in St. Louis, Missouri. This practice is currently powered by five Gastroenterologist, two Nurse Practitioners, and a full support staff.
Our Gastroenterology practices are a part of Mercy Clinic, a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
Mercy Hospital South:
- Call coverage 1:6
- 650 acute bed hospital
- 70,000 emergency visits annually
- A state-of-the-art Endoscopy Unit
- Opportunity for ERCP, Motility and Small Bowel Capsule for those interested
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- System-wide Epic EMR
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for BE/BC Gastroenterology Physician - St. Louis South
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly