Maternal Fetal Medicine/Perinatologist- AIUM certified, shared call, in Westchester, 25 miles fr...
White Plains Hospital (just 25 miles off Manhattan, NY) is seeking an MFM/ Maternal Fetal Medicine/Perinatologist to join it's team and participate in all aspects of the consultative-only MFM practice, including ultrasound services, invasive diagnostic procedures and MFM consultations on L&D.
White Plains Hospital is a tertiary care hospital within the Montefiore Health System with a busy AIUM certified ultrasound unit and high risk practice serving a diverse population with 2000 deliveries annually and a full-time OB Laborist program.
- Office Hours: Mon Friday
- Combines both clinical care and advancing innovative care models in perinatal genetics and telemedicine.
- Collegial work environment where collaboration is key.
- The candidate would work closely with the other Neonatologists and Perinatal Safety Nurse.
- Call is shared with Medical Director
- No deliveries required by MFM.
- OB Laborists see patients at night and refer to MFM next day.
- Hospital has a Level III NICU with 24/7 Neonatology coverage.
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and values.
- Comprehensive benefits package, CME and a generous time off package.
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine with a minimum of two years. experience and a strong commitment to patient care within a community hospital setting.
- Experience with amniocentesis/cvs is preferred.
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL MFM PROGRAM
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine AIUM Ultrasound Accreditation
- Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) gold-level Beacon Award for Excellence
- Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award
- MFM office features include advanced ultrasound equipment and perinatal reporting system; Genetic Counseling and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Extensive labor and delivery suite comprised of experienced board certified obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and our outstanding Magnet designated nurses with on-site 24/7 OB laborist coverage with specific training for high risk patients.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine/Perinatologist- AIUM certified, shared call, in Westchester, 25 miles fr...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly