Orthopedic Surgeon - in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 800000.00
A growing organization with locations in three of the Southwest’s largest metropolitan areas, seeks a full-time board certified or board eligible Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team in Austin, Texas.
- Unique practice opportunity for an incoming orthopedic surgeon to develop their practice in one of the country’s most desirable locations
- General bread and butter orthopedics, with a heavy sports focus
- Any subspecialty interest can be developed over time
- Monday-Friday, with no hospital call required
- Partnership available
Austin, Texas, is known for its eclectic live-music scene and its many parks and lakes, popular for hiking, biking, swimming, and boating. With a vibrant culture, inspiring cuisine, and stunning surrounding nature, this capital city has something for everyone.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Austin #1 in “Best Places to Live.”
- The greater Austin area is recognized around the country as a select location for corporate headquarters and supporting facilities.
- Austin is renowned for its quality of life and hosts a robust regional infrastructure supported by a multi-tiered workforce. These conditions combine to create one of the healthiest business environments in the United States.
- Warm weather year-round and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Five-star shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment, with an international airport
- An incredibly family-friendly city with some of the top public and private schools in the state
- “Live music capital of the world.”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Foot And Ankle Orthopedic Surgery, Foot And Ankle Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopeadic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly