NEUROSURGEON NEEDED - Major South Carolina City expanding!
Well established neurosurgery group expanding! Seeking general Neurosurgeon to participate in clinical practice (spine / cervical / head / tumor).
Advanced Spine fellowship will be considered but, not required. Expect approx. 80% Spine / 20% cranial.
Beautiful Ambulatory Surgery Center with state of the art equipment and technology. First ASC, physician owned in the community offering the most advanced care in Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, and Pain Management.
Orthopedics, Neurosurgeons, and Pain Management physicians, 12 Mid-level practitioners in group. Physicians in group come from top programs. Mid-level practitioners assist in office, call schedule and surgery.
2 hospitals, close in distance. Main hospital - approximately 500 beds, full service, facility of excellence. For day to day cases, physician can choose which hospital they prefer to work in.
- Vacancy due to tremendous growth in volume and community need. Young group!
- Excellent reputations in the community and solid referral base.
- Service area / population is growing and practice is looking to meet needs.
- This is a ground floor opportunity.
- Physician will work in only two office locations.
- Shared call 1:4 with PAs assistance.
- First year compensation: approximately $600K. Salary increasing each year and after partnership.
- Candidate will have access to becoming shareholder. Typically, 2 years to partnership.
Area: This community is Known for its beauty, quality of life and friendly people. It's a place with tremendous energy and a young, innovative and growing cultural community. Headliner entertainment, family attractions, top-rated restaurants and world-class accommodations, Big Industry! Water sports.
Apply for NEUROSURGEON NEEDED - Major South Carolina City expanding!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly