Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our Community based practice. This well-established and successful team is based out of Holmdel, NJ. The ideal candidate will join in both the outpatient-based practice and inpatient consultations at Riverview Medical Center, in Red Bank and Bayshore Community Medical Center, in Holmdel. Join our state of the art office.
- Join a group of three well-trained Endocrinologists
- Group employs a Registered Dietician/Certified Diabetes Educator with Board Certification in Advanced Diabetes Management and an APN/Certified Diabetes Educator with expertise in Diabetes management
- Practice services General Endocrinology and Diabetes patients with no primary care
- In house POC A1C testing and lab
- Call schedule would be shared equally by 1:4 Endocrinologists
- Full complement of Support Services in Practice
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Highly competitive compensation package plus full benefits
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Full-Time Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly