Emergency Medicine Physician
Vista Health System is a 2 hospital system located in Waukegan, IL, 45 minutes North of Chicago. Vista East Medical Center is a 190 bed Level II Trauma Center in Waukegan, IL.
Emergency Department Details:
- Annual ED Volume: 45,000
- Level II Trauma Center
- 30 Bed ED
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage daily
- 24 hours of NP/PA Coverage daily
- ED Scribes provided
- Excellent rapport with Hospitalist team
- EMR: Cerner
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine
- Current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS Certifications
- EM Residents allowed to moonlight on the Mid Shift in their Final Year.
Waukegan is located in the northern suburbs of the Chicagoland area. It s only a short 45-50 minute drive from downtown. Located along the Great Lakes, the region is mainly suburban with a diverse mix of demographics. Waukegan provides a great mix of laid back suburban living with all the nearby amenities of one of the biggest cities in the US.
Please contact us for more information:
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly